WELCOME TO STRICTLY SARDINIA
Nice to meet you! My name is Claudia, and I was born and raised in Cagliari, Sardinia – the place I still call home. I launched this site in May 2020 to show you the beauty of Sardinia, after having gained lots of blogging experience with My Adventures Across The World, my international travel blog. Promoting Sardinia to international travelers is my mission, and I am on the constant look for partnerships, projects and more. Read more about me here.
What’s Special About Me?
I am the most passionate Sardinia advocate!
But here’s a bit more about me:
- I am a former human rights lawyer – I have a PhD in Law from the University of Essex and for about 15 years I worked in academia and with NGOs. My academic experienced helped me perfection my research skills.
- I have a certificate in travel design, with in-depth training in creating perfect, tailor-made itineraries.
- I find it aggravating that Sardinia doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
- I love exploring and taking photos. I honestly don’t think I can ever walk around without my camera.
In the last few months, Strictly Sardinia has been growing steadily. I receive regular comments and emails from readers who say they have decided to visit Sardinia after reading about it on my blog, or who were inspired to try Sardinian wines, or to cook Sardinian food at home thanks to my recipes.
Beaches, Nature and Adventure
City Breaks and Archeological Sites
Food and Wine
Monthly Pageviews 83,300+
Monthly Sessions 64,300+
Domain Authority: 32
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?
- I have a steady online presence, and travelers wishing to visit Sardinia regularly visit my site. Readers trust my recommendations!
- I am from Sardinia, and I am a Sardinia travel expert. I know the island’s history, culture, food and wine. I know how to move around.
- I am a professional blogger. I understand the importance of SEO and my posts are always optimized so they can be discovered in organic searches. This means great, natural exposure to your brand.
- I love helping local businesses and brands get the online attention they deserve, so that they can continue growing!
- Press trips and tailored or specialist independent trips
- Content creation for websites other than mine
- Relevant products and service review
- Relevant products and gear testing
- Brand ambassadorships
- Airline and accommodation review
- Sardinia holidays planning
My reviews will always remain honest so that my readers can count on my unbiased opinion; and will include full disclaimers for transparency to comply with legal, ethical and professional standards.
Strictly Sardinia is available for press trips and tailored trips to highlight a particular destination in Sardinia, which will give it a perfect outlet to reach a targeted, dynamic audience.
Please be advised that I DON’T need SEO, social media or design consultancy and that I don’t accept posts and links.
DOING THINGS MY WAY
My blogs are my full-time job, and the advertising and affiliate links I place on my sites are part of my brand. I focus on quality over quantity and I refuse to advertise whatever products for the sake of money, or to get a free trip. This site is not a place for press releases, and given how much work I put into it, I refuse to undertake work for free, for exposure, or for all sorts of gear. If you are interested in working with me, I will offer you my reasonable, competitive rates.
If you come across a recommendation or review on Strictly Sardinia, you can rest assured it is based on my first hand experience and on careful research. I won’t sugar-coat anything – my readers know that what they see is what they get. My readers trust my opinion and I want to keep it this way! They will always come first.
Ready to work together? Send me an email at [email protected].