Around Sardinia In 14 Days
Explore 3 prime holiday destinations in Sardinia in depth – Alghero, San Teodoro and Cagliari. This itinerary is perfect for beach lovers and perfect if you are traveling to Sardinia in the summer months. Get a chance to relax at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world and go on a boat trip or two. Enjoy dining in the best restaurants in Sardinia, and a bit of wine tasting. Visit the best archeological sites and the nicest small towns in Sardinia. Check out the nicest natural sites on the island.
About Strictly Sardinia Ready-Made Itineraries
What's Inside Every Itinerary:
- Essential trip planning guidance from a local expert
- Day to day itinerary with activities, walking or driving distances
- Best things to do and places to visit
- Alternative options
- Best local restaurant recommendations, each of them tried and tested
- Where to stay
- Useful resources - local guides, local tourist services, and more
- Easy format that you can print or keep on your phone or tablet
What Makes Strictly Sardinia Itineraries So Useful
I am a local, born, raised and living in Sardinia, and a qualified travel consultant. I have poured my expertise into my itineraries, all tried and tested to make sure they are completely doable, but never rushed. You will get to see the most popular attractions, as well as some of Sardinia's best kept secrets.
Strictly Sardinia ready-made itineraries are not for resale or distribution; only for personal use; all content copyrighted.