Sardinia’s Blue Waters Discovery Tour
Explore Cagliari in depth; visit the best beaches near Cagliari and the most unique and important sites of South Sardinia; have a taste of the best local food in Cagliari. Then head north to Alghero, sip the best Sardinian wines; visit the most beautiful caves on the island and explore one of Italy’s most picturesque villages. Check out some of the best beaches in the world and enjoy more local specialties in the restaurants of Alghero.
About Strictly Sardinia Ready-Made Itineraries
What’s Inside Every Itinerary:
- Essential trip planning guidance from a local expert
- Day to day itinerary with activities, walking or driving distances
- Best things to do and places to visit
- Alternative options
- Best local restaurant recommendations, each of them tried and tested
- Where to stay
- Useful resources – local guides, local tourist services, and more
- Easy format that you can print or keep on your phone or tablet
What Makes Strictly Sardinia Itineraries So Useful
I am a local, born, raised and living in Sardinia, and a qualified travel consultant. I have poured my expertise into my itineraries, all tried and tested to make sure they are completely doable, but never rushed. You will get to see the most popular attractions, as well as some of Sardinia’s best kept secrets.